Professor Lyn Evans FLSW Named Institute of Physics Honorary Fellow
Professor Lyn Evans FLSW has been appointed an Institute of Physics 2021 Honorary Fellow.
Professor Evans, said: “I am delighted to have been made an Institute of Physics Honorary Fellow.
“I am humbled to join such an inspirational group of physicists and look forward to working with the Institute of Physics to advance its mission of inspiring people to develop their knowledge, understanding and enjoyment of physics.”
Congratulating this year’s new Honorary Fellows, Institute of Physics President, Professor Sheila Rowan, said: “Our Honorary Fellows represent an extraordinary group of physicists who have individually and collectively advanced our field.
“Each of them has made a significant positive difference to our understanding of, and pursuit of progress in, physics, and represents an example of what we as a community can achieve.
“On behalf of the Institute of Physics, I warmly congratulate all of them.”Swansea University alumnus Professor Lyn Evans named Institute of Physics Honorary Fellow – Swansea University
News from our Fellows
- News from Our Fellows: Appointments and Publications
- Fellows at the Eisteddfod, 2022
- Professor Howard Thomas, 1948 – 2022
- News from Our Fellows: Awards, Appointments, Memorials and Innovation
- In Memory of Sir John Meurig Thomas
- Queen’s Birthday Honours
- Four Honorary Fellows Elected to Learned Society of Wales
- Society’s New Fellows Demonstrate Wales’ Thriving Academic and Civic Life
- ‘I Remember Mariupol’
- Professor Kenneth Walters, 1934 – 2022