New Year’s Honours for Three Fellows
Three of our Fellows were recently recognised in the New Year’s Honours List:
Professor Julie Lydon former Vice-Chancellor, University South Wales, received a damehood for services to higher education.
Professor Helen Stokes-Lampard, Professor of GP Education, University of Birmingham, was also awarded a damehood, for services to general practice.
Professor Tavi Murray, Professor of Glaciology, Swansea University, was awarded a CBE for services to glaciology and climate change research.
Congratulations to them all.
- Former USW Vice-Chancellor, Professor Julie Lydon, receives damehood in Queen’s New Year Honours List
- Professor Tavi Murray awarded CBE in New Year’s Honour list
- Professor Helen Stokes-Lampard awarded damehood in New Year’s honours
More news from our Fellows
- New Year’s Honours for Three Fellows
- Professor Lyn Evans FLSW Named Institute of Physics Honorary Fellow
- Professor Hywel Thomas Receives Chinese Honour
- Sir Vaughan Jones: American Mathematical Society Tribute
- Sir John Meurig Thomas Memorial
- Sir Ronald Mason
- The History of Wales in Twelve Poems
- Narrative Ethics in the Hebrew Bible: Professor Eryl W. Davies
- Dr Rowan Williams FLSW to become Chair of Academi Heddwch Cymru
- Walk to talk with your children: Professor Meredith Gattis