Universities as Global Communities: event report
26 February, 2020
Our Universities as Global Communities conference took place in Bangor on 13th February. It was the third event in our Wales and the World series.
You can review the event here:
- Universities as Global Communities Event Report
- Summary of the debate: Sir Emyr Jones Parry.
- Professor Cara Aitchison, Vice-Chancellor, Cardiff Metropolitan University: The quality of the Welsh higher education offer to international students is based on a sense of community and well-being (video).
- Vivienne Stern, Universities UK International: Welsh universities must work together to create a distinctive and competitive message (video).
- Professor Iwan Davies, Vice-Chancellor, Bangor University: The higher education sector in Wales must work cohesively in order to improve its impact (video).
- Pre-event discussion paper.