“Alt-Ac” ECR Webinar: Careers for Academics Outside Academia
Our next ECR webinar, ‘Alt-Ac Careers’, will explore how academics can take their skills and research outside academia and use them to develop productive research-based careers in industry or the private and public sectors.
Panel members include:
- Dr Robert Deaves, Senior Principal Engineer, Dyson Ltd and RAEng Visiting Professor of Robotic Systems Architectures, Imperial College London.
- Dr Maria Oliver, Principal Scientist at InBio.
- Dr Adrian Walters, Materials Engineer Specialists at Swansea University, and SUNRISE Programme Director.
- Dr Angharad Watson, Institutional Translation Manager, Research Innovation Services, Cardiff University.
The event will be chaired by:
- Dr Barbara Ibinarriaga Soltero, Programme Officer, Researcher Development, Learned Society of Wales.
This event will be held in English only