Only Fellows are able to nominate individuals who fulfill the Society’s criteria for election, as set out in the Guidelines.
The Society corresponds only with the Lead Proposer about the nomination and never with the candidate. It is the responsibility of the Lead Proposer to formulate and present the case for election and to collate all of the relevant forms for submission to the Society. Candidates should not initiate their own nomination, complete the Nomination Form or obtain the supporting signatures themselves.
No unsolicited additional materials, references or letters of support will be accepted as part of the nomination.
The names of candidates are disclosed only to the relevant Scrutiny Committees and the Society’s Council.
- Guidance Notes – Election Process 2019-20
- Guidance Notes – Election Criteria and Benchmarks 2019-20
- Nomination Form 2019-20
- Summary Curriculum Vitae Form 2019-20
- Informed Supporter Form 2019-20
- Individual Circumstances Form 2019-20
The forms must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com with a PDF copy of the candidate’s full CV including a full list of publications/outputs.
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2019-20 Guidance Notes
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2019-20 Certificate of Recommendation