Only Fellows are welcome to submit nominations of persons who fulfil the Society’s criteria for election, as set out in the Guidelines.
- Election of Fellows 2017-18 Guidance Notes for Proposers and Candidates
- Election of Fellows 2017-18 Summary Statement
- Election of Fellows 2017-18 Curriculum Vitae Form
- Election of Fellows 2017-18 Seconding Proposer Form
- Election of Fellows 2017-18 Update Form
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2017-18 Guidance Notes
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2017-18 Certificate of Recommendation
Please note that the closing date for the submission of nomination forms is Monday, 02 October 2017.
Election Timetable 2017/18
- Monday 02 October 2017 Closing date for submission of completed nomination forms
- November – December 2017 Consideration of nominations by Assessors
- January – February 2018 Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- Mid-February 2018 Meetings of Scrutiny Committee Chairs with Vice-Presidents
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 Special meeting of Council to agree its approved list of Candidates
- Friday, 23 March 2018 Ballot papers to be circulated to Fellows
- Friday 13 April 2018 Deadline for return of ballot papers
- Friday 13 April 2018 Ballot papers opened and votes counted
- Friday 13 April 2018 Letters sent to successful Candidates advising them of the result of the election, inviting them to attend the AGM. Letters sent to the Lead Proposers of unsuccessful candidates to notify them of the result.
- Wednesday 18 April 2018 Results of election announced publicly
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 Annual General Meeting – welcome and formal admission of those newly-elected Fellows able to attend