Only Fellows are welcome to submit nominations of persons who fulfill the Society’s criteria for election, as set out in the Guidelines.
- Guidance Notes for Proposers and Candidates 2018-19
- Nomination Form 2018-19
- Summary Curriculum Vitae Form 2018-19
- Informed Supporter Form 2018-19
- Individual Circumstances Form 2018-19
- Nomination Update Form 2018-19
The forms must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF copy of the candidate’s full CV including a full list of publications/outputs.
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2018-19 Guidance Notes
- Election of Honorary Fellows 2018-19 Certificate of Recommendation
Please note that the closing date for the submission of nomination forms is Monday, 8 October 2018.
Election Timetable 2018/19
- Monday 08 October 2018 Closing date for submission of completed nomination forms
- November – December 2018 Consideration of nominations by Assessors
- January – February 2019 Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- Mid-February 2019 Meetings of Scrutiny Committee Chairs with Vice-Presidents
- Wednesday 20 March 2019 Special meeting of Council to agree its approved list of Candidates
- Wednesday, 03 April 2019 Ballot papers to be circulated to Fellows
- Wednesday, 24 April 2019 Deadline for return of ballot papers
- Thursday, 25 April 2019 Ballot papers opened and votes counted
- Thursday, 25 April 2019 Letters sent to successful Candidates advising them of the result of the election, inviting them to attend the AGM. Letters sent to the Lead Proposers of unsuccessful candidates to notify them of the result.
- Monday, 29 April 2019 Results of election announced publicly
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 Annual General Meeting – welcome and formal admission of those newly-elected Fellows able to attend