Are you interested in bringing policy into your research and learning practical tips of what works in this process? At what point do you realise your research could have a policy impact and how do you decide you want to look at it from that perspective? Our next online workshop will explore these questions.
This event will take place on Tuesday 20th of September from 09:30 to 11:30 am.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Roger Scully, FLSW Professor of Political Science at Hong Kong Baptist University, Chair of Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom
- Dr Melda Lois Griffiths, Senior Public Health Research Officer at Public Health Wales / National Centre for Population Health and Wellbeing Research
- Hannah Johnson, Knowledge Exchange and Engagement Manager, Welsh Parliament
- Dr Flossie Kingsbury, WISERD Postdoctoral Research Associate, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Christopher Saville, Clinical Lecturer, School of Human and Behavioural Sciences at Bangor University