Zienkiewicz Lecture 2019
On Wednesday 20th November Swansea University’s College of Engineering will host its third Zienkiewicz Lecture.
The guest speaker will be Professor Sir Martyn Poliakoff who will deliver a lecture entitled “Supercriticality: from blue fluid to green chemistry”.
Each year the Zienkiewicz Lecture welcomes a guest speaker from industry and hosts a formal dinner in Swansea.
The annual lecture is supported by the following organisations:
- Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
- International Association for Computational Mechanics, Barcelona, Spain
- Learned Society of Wales, Wales
- National Research Network, Engineering, Swansea University
- Swansea University
- UK Association for Computational Mechanics