Organised by Professor Daniel Williams (Swansea University) and Dr Melinda Gray
- Matthew Rhys (in conversation with Daniel Williams), “From House of America to The Americans” (The Richard Burton Centre Annual Lecture, Swansea University)
- Marc Shell (Harvard University), “Language Wars” (Sponsored by the Learned Society of Wales)
- Rt.Hon. Rhodri Morgan, “Is the UK Breaking Up and Does it Matter to Wales?” (Sponsored by Swansea University)
- Sarah Prescott (Aberystwyth University), “Archipelagic Elegy: Eighteenth-Century Women’s Poetry from Ireland, Scotland and Wales” (Sponsored by Aberystwyth University)
- Department of Celtic Languages and Literatures, Harvard University
- The Learned Society of Wales
- The Richard Burton Centre, Research Institute of Arts and Humanities, Swansea University
- Swansea University
- The Open University
- Aberystwyth University
NAASWCH is a multidisciplinary association of scholars, teachers and individuals dedicated to advancing scholarship on Welsh studies, supporting the study of Welsh-American culture and fostering international bonds between scholars, teachers and the Welsh-American community.
Towards these ends, NAASWCH holds a biennial conference where scholars of history, literature, language and the arts present and discuss the results of their research.
Visit the NAASWCH website.