Educational, Historical and Philosophical Foundations of Computer Science in association with Technocamps and the Learned Society of Wales
In this event, the Minister for Education, Kirsty Williams AM, will describe the new curriculum and the journey towards it. Professor Donaldson will then discuss how well the new curriculum reflects the recommendations made in his 2015 Report. Finally, Professor Tom Crick MBE will reflect on the opportunities and challenges faced by the Science and Technology Area of Learning and Experience (AoLE) Curriculum Reform Group which he chaired.
The session will end with a Q&A session with the panel of speakers.
- Professor Faron Moller FLSW, Director of Technocamps and the IoC in Wales
- Kirsty Williams AM, Minister for Education
From “Successful Futures” to the new curriculum
- Professor Graham Donaldson CB
From the new curriculum to “Successful Futures”
- Professor Tom Crick MBE
The Science and Technology AoLE
- Question and Answer session
- Professor Alma Harris FLSW, Head of Swansea University School of Education
Vote of Thanks