Early Career Network
We have launched a national network for Early Career Researchers (ECRs) to meet, learn and collaborate. Registration is free and open to all.
We aim to create a national network covering all academic disciplines and institutions in Wales, as well as researchers in the third sector, government and industry. The network is aimed at anyone who is starting a career in research or starting to work with researchers.
Through the network, we will support you to:
- Engage with creative and inspiring ideas from the cutting-edge of research and practice
- Gain experiences and skills that support your professional development and profile
- Develop strong networks and collaborate across academic disciplines and sectors
- Respond collectively to important challenges and opportunities for Wales
For those in the HE sector, the network will contribute to the commitments of researchers, their managers and institutions under the Researcher Development Concordat.
- Sign up here
- Events and resources
- Invitation to tender: we’re currently seeking a freelance contractor to scope the future growth and activities of the network; find out more here.
Dr Tia Culley
Network Development Officer
Tia organises events for Early Career Researchers and helps to develop the network’s reach. Please get in touch with Tia with any queries or suggestions.